Friday 14 November 2008

Pros and Cons

NEGATIVES:
  • Feeling much colder than I normally would. I was told this might happen, something to do with less excess energy for heat and less body fat than I'm used to. Find this interesting, does it mean that skinny midget girls are constantly cold? And if so, how on earth do they walk around with bare midrifts all year round?
  • Keep getting pins and needles randomly. Bit weird, apparently it's because I'm still not drinking enough. Because all food contains some water, so you don't really realise how much you're taking in, and blood needs water to get round the body. So must do better there.
  • Still have a slightly dry mouth, but think this is to do with the water thing again. I'm supposed to drink 5l a day but that's a LOT!!!
POSITIVES:
  • Fit in to my size 20 jeans today, which I brought a year ago and never wore
  • Also fit in to favourite top which have never actually worn and thought it would spend it's days lying in my wardrobe looking pretty but unatainable
  • Bowels nice and regular, think we've definitely clearer up that little fiasco
  • Lots of nice compliments from various people
  • Compared photos of myself now and 3 weeks ago and my goodness but you can notice it!
  • Learnt lots more about foods - apparently brown rice, bread and possibly sugar is much better for me than white rice, bread and possibly sugar (may have made up the sugar thing, I'll look it up at some point)
  • Evil girls in office appear to be giving up
  • Feeling much more confident at work, better able to voice opinion without assuming that everyone else is thinking "well what does she know, she's fat!"
  • AM 14stone, 3pounds and 9 ounces!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pins and needles? That a new thing?

Katie Steed said...

Yeah, last few days. Didn't mention it cos I though 'just another example of my body doing something weird,' but then I was reading another blog and they mentioned it, and I didn't want to be outdone!