Friday 28 November 2008

Good press!

My stupid doctor signed my form today. He looked in to it a bit and did some research, did my medical and it all went fine so he signed. Don't know why he had to make such a big deal of it all, but I've got my signature which will make Howard's Way happy, which means I get my food, which means I can carry on losing weight, which makes me happy!!!

I can't wait until I'm merely 'overweight.' May seem like an unusual stepping block for someone on a diet, but I figure that if I focus all my energies on simply getting down to overweight again I wont get scared. When I've dieted before (I started diets most Monday mornings and they were normally history by lunchtime) I've had a plan to get thin. And thin from obese is quite a long way so I've always given up.

So overweight may not be glamorous, and it may not be what the magazines are telling me I should strive to be, but it'd sure make me happy! My BMI is currently 36, down from 42, but it has to be under 30 before I'm out of the scary orange section on the chart and in to the slightly less scary orange. The Doctor's signed, and I'm on my way (from misery to happiness today)!!!

No comments: