Sunday 26 October 2008

oh...my...god!!!

No one is going to believe this...hell, even I don't really believe it and I have the print out to prove it... I lost 4lbs today!! 4 whole pounds! How is that even possible! And how did I not do this sooner!

I wont pretend I had the best day. I've still got the headache that I went to bed with last night, and I'm not sure if it's related but you surely can't just lose 4lbs with no side effects whatsoever. They did mention I might feel a bit headachey in the first week- I'm supposed to drink more water, but seriously, I'm running to the bathroom every half hour as it is!!!

I had to go all the way to Tescos to get myself weighed again so I could get the official print out for Howard's Way, and while I was there I brought myself some electric scales (something I've never had any inclination to do before!!!) so I can keep track a bit better. I had to do the food shopping for my Dad and sister too, which sucked! The foods I've been given do take away my hunger, and it's not like I feel a need for food, but it's pretty hard to be around all that food, and all those smells and variety of different tastes.

Today's foods were better than yesterdays, I think because I mixed them better. I had strawberry milkshake for breakfast, chicken soup for lunch and chocolate shake again for dinner. All reasonably tasty, which is a huge relief. I asked the people at Howard's Way about it actually, when I was deciding which diet to do and was petrified that I'd wind up eating something that tasted like turd in water for 12 weeks, and she said that they made them 'nice' rather than 'delicious' because with delicious some people will love them and some will hate them, but with nice, everyone likes them enough. Seems a bit weird, but I like them and they're certainly working thus far so no complaints from me!!!

No comments: