Monday 27 October 2008

ANOTHER 4lbs!!!!!

I lost another 4bs today!!! That's 8lbs in 2 days! And it's not just dodgey scales- my last year jeans have proved it!!

I love life,
I love these milkshakes
I love my last years jeans!

If I were to keep losing weight at this rate (and obviously I know I wont, but bear with me) I'd be 12 stone within 2 weeks!

I was dreading today, because it was my first day at work with this new diet and I knew that people would comment and judge and probably try to scare me off it (apparently Very Low Calorie Diets had some bad press in the early 90s before they were fully regulated and everybody knows someone who knows someone who lost all their hair). But with 8lbs lost, I feel like I have a protective shield against all that crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That's amazing!!! Best of luck - Can't wait to see your end result...good on you. Why did you choose this particular diet?

Katie Steed said...

Hey, thanks for the comment, I am beyond chuffed to bits with the weightloss thus far.

The diet I'm on is called Howard's Way, they've been really good so far. I chose it because a friend of mine lost well over 3 stone in 12 weeks, and the difference it made to her confidence and health was just incredible.