Saturday 17 January 2009

3 stone in 10 seconds

It's finally time to tell you all about something that I've been doing throughout this diet that I've been really excited about, but that I've not mentioned because I didn't know how well it'd work. My big brother Aaron is an animator, and he got me to take a photograph of myself every day in the same position and in the same outfit (my swimming costume). Then he put them all together in a little film so that you can see me losing the weight!

I think it's seriously awesome! I honestly never thought there was so much of a difference in the before and after shots, but I look like a completely different person and I know which one I prefer! Anyway, check it out!



Amazing right! I just keep watching it and scrolling back and forwards and watching all that weight falling off! But it got me wondering; where exactly does all that weight go? I mean, I know I 'burned it off' by only eating the amount of calories I was actually using and all of that, but what happens when it's burnt? Does it just evaporate, does it ooze out of my body in my sleep, do I (excuse the crassness) poo it all out??? I thought I understood all of this stuff, but look at that video, that's about half of my body weight that's disappeared there! Does that make me less of a person? Are there bits of flab floating around that were once attached to my butt?

I understand liposuction, because you can physically see the stuff that's coming out, but where exactly has my flab gone!?! Not that I want to sent it a postcard or anything, it's just that I was rather attached to it for a long time and I find it bizarre that I can have lost so much of myself and have no idea where it's gone!

Hope you enjoy the video :) It's not all over from me, I still have 4 weeks of 'refeeding' to ween me slowly back on to normal food, and I still have loads to learn about what to avoid and how strong I am around various 'trigger' foods, but this is the end of phase one. And from the video, I'm going to go right out there and call it an unparalleled success.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say a big WELL DONE

I've been reading your blog since you started..and just had to say congrats....

The vid is an XLNT idea....

:-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome video Emma, it's amazing to see how much you've lost like that!

Anonymous said...

Mindboggling!
I have no idea where it's all gone either, I'll look it up and get back to you...

Lesley said...

Love the vid - that's cool. I'm glad I haven't got one going the other way!!

Keep it up and well done for sticking to your task for 3 months.

Lesley x

Anonymous said...

I'm SO going to do that! Great idea

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE Emma! You so deserve to be as happy as you sound!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...!!! great work done.

Healthy Diet Menus are for all who want to be unique among all.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ajay Banag said...

http://twitthealthposts.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-lose-weight-just-by-walking.html#comment-form