Thursday 16 April 2009

Debrief:
It's now a few months since I finished my diet. I stopped writing the blog not because I fell off the wagon or anything, but simply because once I finished the very strict part of the diet and was being weaned back on to food I found that I didn't want to be thinking about food the whole time. I realised that the less I thought about food the easier it was to keep on the straight and narrow.

So my apologies to everyone for deserting you, but rest assured for anyone who cares, I have now been off the diet for a few months, I put on only 2lbs in that time, which is absolutely astounding and which makes me grin every morning when I look in the morning.

Now that my weight has stabilised at 4stone less than I was at the start of this process and I've gone a few months being responsible for my own weight and monitoring my own food intake and I've done well on that, I'm going to try and lose the last 2 stone that will make me 10 stone and healthy. So that's phase 3, and I'm going to do it slowly and I'm going to enjoy it. Because actually, healthy food is pretty darned nice!


After the video I made where I took a photo of myself every day in my swimming costume so that you can watch the fat being sucked out of me, Howards Way commissioned my brother to make a complete web advert for them. My brother is a really talented animator, and he started a company called Slurpy Studios a few years back which is doing really good. I really enjoyed this video, so hopefully you guys will too.

3 comments:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Hi. I'm giving away 5 memberships to the Break Pal "Fitness at Your Desk" website. And I thought you might be interested in entering to win one. If you like stop by my blog for details. Thanks!

Lesley said...

Hi Emma. I stopped checking you out 'cos thought you'd gone away but just wanted to say - YAY!! for keeping the weight off and good luck with losing the next 2 stone.

Lesley x

Anonymous said...

Hey Emma

Just wondering where you've got to, I've been checking this blog every week since April & wanted to see how your weight loss has been going, you really inspired me & although I didn't have much to lose, i lost it & now have a BMI of 24! So if you've fallen off the wagon, just get back on, Christmas party dress season is just around the corner & I'm dying to hear how things panned out with the boy!